Thursday, January 28, 2010

Weekend at Home

I love weekends where there is nothing on the calendar and practically no errands to run.  There always seems to be so much to do around the house and I love just being at home.  This past weekend was one of those weekends.  Other than church on Sunday, we were able to just hang out at home.  So, so nice.  A little bit of laundry, a little bit a cleaning, a chat with a friend, a movie night at home filled our Saturday.  On Sunday, we took a walk on Leohr path.  It was slightly raining, but wasn't all that cold.  If I'm saying that it wasn't too cold, then we know it must be okay.  It just felt so good to get outside and get some fresh air. 

 At one point during the weekend, I heard the kids giggling and laughing in the living room. 


I turned around to find them like this....

Which just seemed so very familiar, so I had to look for this.....



I think it's a good thing that the brother is such a good sport.

1 comment:

  1. He is a good sport! And she is just so beautiful - stunning smile :)

    ReplyDelete